- Sat, 13:35: This is not, they claim, the Brexit leavers voted for. But it is sure as hell the one remainers voted against.... https://t.co/F9Bak0Rpkn
- Sat, 17:13: Refreshingly light. Malty in front, gentle hoppiness after - Drinking a Session Ale by @TheBellfield at @TheBellfield — https://t.co/ecktGmR1BS
- Sat, 19:30: Draft is lovely - would prefer cask, mind. Warmer and less fizzy, it'd come close to perfect. Nicely hopped, though.... - Drinking a Jex-Blake Mosaic IPA by @TheBellfield at @TheBellfield — https://t.co/TIJCyWvx5I
- Sat, 20:54: Bastard offspring of Uber and Just-Eat equivalents? https://t.co/CcClLpZeTU
- Sat, 21:51: Saw "Farthing" trending in UK politics earlier and - due to having spent part of today talking about @BluejoWalton's play "Tam Lin" and review of Branagh's "Shakespeare's 'Arthur, King of the Britons'" (which FB would not let me post a link to - was very confused indeed....
Fri, 16:27: Well, that's them yins telt.... https://t.co/Sr5qjESNml
Thu, 23:37: Opaque, lovely rounded oaty fulsomeness, gloriously tropical fruity hopses - Drinking a Shoop by @ saltbeerfactory/@ Pomonaisland @…
Wed, 16:43: Steerpike would appear to be confusing our First Minister with Canute.... Maybe the thought of a post-covid Indy Ref will encourage…