- More stewarding - Scotland v. Sweden, Hibs v. Rangers teeter on the edge of being memorable, but for stewardy reasons like nothing going wrong and people behaving properly in the turnstiles and such, rather than for the game.
- Work trip to Inverness to do care and feeding of a Self-harm workshop. Inverness didn't seem to be that big or busy, but the scenery on the way there and back was lovely.
- An evening in the Pond (thinks: must stop plugging the place, or I'll not get a seat next time)
- An evening drinking with the Enforcer (WINOLJ)
- Finished packet of baccy bought in Amsterdam, and have now officially Given Up Again - This Time For Good
- Went to former boss's leaving meal and drinks - both darn' good fun (may have mentioned the cachaça and lime sorbet elsewhere), but she'll be missed.
- Completed Napier Survey data collection, just to plot graphs and write up qualitative bits (thinks: can anyone recommend a good, cheap colour laser that doesn't cost the Earth to refill?)
- Off to Writers' Bloc book launch tonight - yay for drinks in good company!
- Off to Livingston for a conference tomorrow at oh-dark-twenty - bah!
- More stewarding on Saturday, then an attempt to retrieve leftover torchie tabards, and perhaps a party-type thing.
- Sunday? Sleep and Napier stuff.
- Monday? Meet the New Boss, unlikely to be much like the old boss....
Sat, 18:54: Ooh! Nicely light hoppy start to evening in former Aviator / Scotch Hop / Wayside now Steel Coulson Southside - Drinking a Hoplite…
Thu, 23:58: Basically a very posh, doubly barrel-aged (cider in bourbon, bock in port) snakebite. - Drinking a Going Further by @…
Sun, 18:50: First glass after walkthrough. Yum. Lovely with pork, rice noodles and pickled vegetables from Banh Mi Brothers. - Drinking a…